3st of the Month is more than just a monthly event, it’s an ongoing booze conversation. Each month we gather with a diverse VIP group of media, business professionals, tastemakers and social media influencers in different locations around Nashville and raise funds for great charitable causes.
We know that we ask a lot of our Venue Partners, but we work to make it well worth it. With a background in events and venue management, we understand how to make our event easy on you and your staff, all while showcasing your venue in the best light possible to people that really matter.
Because our event is always on the 3rd day of the month, regardless of the day of the week, this means that many of our events are held on days that would otherwise be 'dark' for your venue. It's an outstanding opportunity to gain marketing value and exposure with minimal effort and expense to you.
What We Provide:
- An engaged VIP audience to showcase your venue
- Opportunities to display marketing materials, address the guests and provide take-aways
- Logo and name placement on our event marketing materials
- Eblast inclusion (multiple mentions before and after, including direct links to rental information)
- Website inclusion (evergreen presence)
- Professional photos and videos of the event for you to utilize for your own marketing efforts
- Web content such as blog posts, recipes, etc. from venue bar staff/managers
- Numerous social media mentions/posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
What We Ask for from Our Venue Partners:
- Venue access for the event
- Appetizers/small bites for guests (for venues that provide food)
- Minimal support staff during the event
- Operational support (ice, etc.) when available
We work with Liberty Party Rental to provide event rentals and Nashville Audio Visual for sound and lighting. This ensures you'll look your best for the crowd.
Our staff will coordinate setup and breakdown of the event, so you can save on labor costs.
We also have support from Park Nashville for valet services, Moxie Print Market for signage and print support and SPEAKeasy Marketing for brand ambassadors.
We have a partnership with UBER Nashville to help provide safe transportation for guests.
Finally, we also invite the host venue to select the non-profit benefactor for your event. We will work directly with them to help build awareness and raise funds, as all proceeds from the tickets sales from 3st of the Month will be given to the charity each month.
Questions? Contact Jesse Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.